View Single Post
Old 04.23.2015, 11:59 AM   #46452
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

and

I waited in line at record store day and when I got to the selections it was all so shit (so much Springsteen I wanted to barf) so I grabbed a reissue of Tago Mago, which I only had on a shitty cassette, and the Phish Live in NYC 1995 box set (6 LP's! 4 HOURS!) because the ticket price showed $75. I got to the register and the shit rang up at $175, and they showed me that the "1" was slightly misprinted making it look like a $75 purchase. I told them I did not want it and just bought the CAN album (which RULES ALL BTW), and walked outside Vinal Edge.

Behind me in line was my fellow Instigator Soza Vac, who without me knowing, grabbed the Phish box set, purchased it, and when he got outside gave it to me as a gift.!!!! I told him it was too much money, and that I could not accept that gift, and he would not let me give it back. what a friend. He told me to "think of it as your birthday present for years to come."

I love records.....