View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 10:25 AM   #3079
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
europe-wide bayern is the best team hands-down, even if they by chance manage to fuck up the final. because nobody wins on "deserves", they are the best team in europe right now.

BUT i'll concede Klopp is the best manager because, indeed, given his finances, he has put together an awesome squad-- just not the best one, but and awesome one, and in this category what you do with what you have counts. Re: Málaga-- now that Pellegrini is going to Man City, what can you expect?

(And yeah, Messi, okay. And that Zlatan goal! It leaves me tongue-tied...)

Relative to resources I'd still go with Dortmund but you're right, purely in terms of quality on the pitch, it's Bayern without a doubt.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|