View Single Post
Old 05.18.2013, 02:53 PM   #3071
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haaaa haaa haaaa

thanks for that (observations + warning)

i like coutinho actually, last i watched him i saw lots of promise. he's a bit tiny for the prem i think, but if he toughens up i see a good future.

i am REALLY hungry now and this thread has inspired me to go get A BIG STEAK. yes.... steak...

ps- while i attend to the feeding trough, would you kindly let me know where you see everton going without moyes? cuz i am *not* constitutionally opposed to everton, and fellaini has an awesome fro.

Moyes will take Baines to Utd. without a shadow of a doubt. People have said he'll take Fellaini with him but I don't believe he will. That's even when you consider that Giggs and Scholes will be gone come next season. Fellaini will go somewhere else. Chelsea has been bandied around but why they would need another midfielder is beyond me.

As for who our new manager will be, I really don't know. There's talk of maybe getting someone who doesn't necessarily have loads of experience. This opens the door for Phil Neville (I certainly wouldn't want him), Everton legend Duncan Ferguson (that could be good, but if he fails then I suspect that would tarnish his Everton rep) or another David Weir (Everton's reserve manager).

One major point-Kenwright will have to be able to let the new manager spend a decent amount of money on new players. Lord knows the squad isn't filled with spring chickens. It feels like the median age for the squad is about 32 with the amount of older players they have. Here's the problem though-he can't.

It's not all doom and gloom though! With players like Mirallas, Barkley, Oviedo and Stones I think next season, while difficult depending on the manager, it won't be a relegation battle like some of my douche friends seem to think.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|