View Single Post
Old 05.18.2013, 01:49 PM   #3068
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Right well I'm going to be totally honest about Liverpool and this may come across as sacrilege considering I'm an Everton fan. However I've learnt from working with some ardent football fans that it's all too easy to ignore and team's positives when you dislike them as strongly as some people do.

Liverpool, I think, are going to continue to grow as a team. Next year is gonna be an interesting season to watch them. When you've got players like Sturridge (utter prick he is), Coutinho (namby girly man) and Borini who are continuing to get better then you could have a really good team there. Brendan Rogers is a *bites lip* good manager, and it's good to see the owners actually seem to be letting him try and improve a team over time.

HOWEVER! Are they a Champions League team? I'm not convinced yet.

One more HOWEVER! If you do start supporting Liverpool then, I'm sorry, I will have to block and ignore you for all eternity

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|