View Single Post
Old 05.18.2013, 01:23 PM   #3067
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
That's good but is it as good as Zidane's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3BLrgvgHnE

zidane's is slightly better because the angles of the ball are tougher (both when coming to him and the space required to score), but that was 12 years ago, ribéry's was just this morning! and i was eating eggs and bacon! and that's exactly why i can't watch hallmark movies of the week. i could just watch the MLS for free but i don't wanna (it's shit).

forgot to say, because i have no geographic loyalties with european football, i have to like a team so i can follow them.

and teh reason i want to follow a good team is so i can like them more, because a) i can't watch every game so i have to maximize the benefit of what i see, b) the more i know a team the more i enjoy watching them.

it's kinda how knowing about how movies are made, and having a sense of their history increases my enjoyment of movies; or how people who know music theory and composition can enjoy music at another level from the rest of us mortals-- they get the tricks, the winks, the secret handshakes.

i find that the more i know a team, each individual player and the system in which they work, the more i get from watching them. more details come alive. i understand the game better.

so yes, in the end it's all about maximizing pleasure. cuz rib eye steak >>> macshit burger, and i want to focus on a *really good rib eye*. mmmmm! i'm hungry now!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|