View Single Post
Old 08.21.2015, 09:19 PM   #47210
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
does anyone else just want Severian to shut tha fuck up sometimes.

dude types too much bullshit.

Drake - Nothing was the Same. 6.5/10. it's good/ok and sometimes soulful but, it's 2015 lyrical lifestyle hip hop music for teens and grownups like Sev who don't hate and pretend to be progressive for aesthetic sake. aka major pitchfork attitude. I bet he's a boring white dude who wears fruit of the loom t shirts..... wit weezer holly glasses and has a girlfriend who works in advertisement or a marketing consultant, who wants to smoke blunts and ge high.... all..de time. yea, I called you out....parents are rich, raised rich...... rich boy 90's hipster boy/man.

and fuck that nightmare who calls himself Genteel Death. what a prick supreme!! <<< ram that up your ass!!! GEN TAIL.

So... Are you Genteel Death, then?

You got the glasses right. They're thick. Not because of Rivers Cuomo, but because the lenses are prism.

The rest is laughably wrong. Ironically, I'm pretty sure your profile would have been more accurate if you'd read any of the "bullshit" I write.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|