View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 09:59 PM   #63
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
It's an an experience--but to be honest, I debated about whether to see her again this year (before she cancelled due to the ambiguous "health reasons.") At that show where I met her, the band left halfway through the set to go to the bar and get drunk, and she debated out loud about whether to join them, but then proceeded to smoke a lot on stage and sit there and start up and quit songs prematurely for about two hours probably, until they came on the PA and told her to "wrap it up." She apologized to me personally after the show for sucking so much, but it wasn't like I was telling her she sucked. She just thinks that she sucks. And she likes to tell everyone how much she sucks.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|