View Single Post
Old 09.21.2015, 07:40 PM   #19072
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
For my part, I just watched the EVIL DEAD re-boot.

I was really engaged by the actress who played the main part. I didn't research it at all, so I was expecting a re-telling of the first film's story. I'm glad it came back around to focus on the "Bloody Mia" character, and I hope they make at least one sequel.

With Raimi and Campbell on a producers, it would be a great way to form an "Evil Dead Universe" that connects with the first three films. And I think he girl who played Mia could be quite a big star.

Also - fucking bloodiest movie ever. Ever. like... shit, that's so much blood that it's pointless to even comment on how bloody it is. Way beyond gratuitous. Saying "that's a lot of blood!" would be like announcing that someone farted at the dinner table. Everyone knows someone farted.... we're just trying to be polite over here. Shut the fuck up.

But even so... There WAS a LOT of blood.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|