View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 07:01 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I have a $50 first act black electric guitar, and I'm doing everything I can to fuck it up. besides sticking a wire coathanger around the strings so that everything makes a clanging noise, I stuck a pen near the pickups to make a chimey noise and wrapped aluminum foil around certain strings. also, the metal part that screws in (where the hole is that the strings come out of) are at weird angles so the strings sound a bit deadened (yet still playable). i hit my whammy bar and when the metal piece rose up, i stuck a piece of wood underneath it so it would constantly be up in that position. i also tuned a few strings to slack and a few strings to really high pitches and i moved the bottom string over to the second-to-last string and the two are now sharing the same position, and when you hit that it makes intense clanging noises.

i want to do more stuff to make it the ultimate in impossible-to-play-without-it-sounding-completely-fucked-up guitary.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|