View Single Post
Old 11.22.2013, 07:50 AM   #1218
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Also, louder: I forgot to respond to your post about the BOUND 2 video. So I will now do so.

I would love to hear anyone attempt to assemble an argument that supports this video being anything other than a complete bastardization of what is probably the best song on Yeezus. Now, while I dig watching titties bounce as much as the next ninja, I feel like the song got a little worse when I watched this awful, unnecessarily tasteless, stock footage cliche montage being played with it.

Seriously, wild horses? Motorcycles? Kim Kardashian not wearing a helmet, even though they were obviously on the bounciest... Er, bumpiest, mountain road in the world?

No thank you. Unless he was being intentionally ridiculous, this video is displaying a side of Kanye that I do not care for. The songs speak for themselves. He's not releasing singles, so why videos? Just let the album float around in the ethers, and sink into the consciousness of the world.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|