View Single Post
Old 03.07.2016, 07:07 PM   #167
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Except nobody has said definitively if she is lying or not. Neither has anyone said definitively that Gira is guilty of not. What at least I have been saying is we don't know enough to speak conclusively about either scenario so far.

This is what my stance has been as well, though I've peppered my comments with quite a bit more gut reactions and opinions than you have.

I think it's possible that we are being trolled. DB's not even making sense. He's basically accusing us all of being Gira lynchers who are blind to the obvious truth of the matter because of some hyper-liberal progressive predisposition to automatically believing the accuser. Yet nobody has claimed to believe anythjng or anyone except for DB.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|