View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 07:47 PM   #23
AllHandsOnTheBigOne
children of satan

AllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeLight
you could just leave after sonic youth's set is over if it really bugs you that much. and sure, the tickets are more expensive than if sy played in a club, but they're a lot less expensive than if they were opening for almost any other band in that venue. it's not like you're shelling out $100 a ticket or anything.

I'm with the others. It's not worth it. You're paying more money to see Pearl Jam, who I really don't want to see, and are stuck with a shortened set of probably an hour or less.

On the other hand, you can wait to see a Sonic Youth show that they're headling(which aren't that rare, I've seen them play 3 times in the past 2 years), pay quite a bit less money, get to see them play for 2+ hours, and don't have to deal with all the crowds that go along with seeing a band in an arena.