Thread: Sleater-Kinney
View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 02:34 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
It doesn't sound anything like fucking to me - it sounds like she's trying too hard, and therefore assaulting your ears with a hyena-like baying.

And frankly, they just don't produce anything extraordinary enough to redeem that. IMHO, they're just another chick rock band, that happens to sound exceptionally bad.

I hate hate HATE bands that play up gender issues. YOU'VE GOT CUNTS, GET OVER YOURSELVES

hah hah hah. that was funny. yes they are not "extraordinary"-- but they are FUN. i'm not making them to be music revolutionaries. it's just good rocknroll. nothing highbrow. just FUN. the gender stuff-- i am blessed with an inability to comprehend most lyrics, which saves me from a lot of bad experiences. but i love baying hyenas

and you don't have to like sleater kinney--you still rule this board
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|