View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 12:49 PM   #58
acdc518
bad moon rising

acdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's asses
since alot of people are asking, i'll restate what i said about the price.

according to another forum the msrp is $1,880.

this is the same msrp as the billy corgan strat which is $1,500 street.

the reason these are going to be expensive is the pickups, they may possibly be MIA, and the resent 30% price increase by fender, and they supposedly come with a hard case.

as far as it being priced with the mascis model. there aside from the purple finish and satin neck, there isn't really anything that special about the mascis. the pickups are yr standard mij rehoused strat pickups. there is no word yet on where the sy jazzmasters are made. i am guessing japan since their msrp is cheaper then avri jazzmasters. after the price increase, the mascis is now around $1,200. so the price on the sy is the price of a jap jazzmaster+aftermarker pickups and a hardcase/zine.

in conclusion,
fuck fender and their 30% price increase.
acdc518 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|