View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 05:25 PM   #46
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
This doesn't seem like a good idea at all.

The kind of people SY attract are more interested in finding their own voice on the guitar and/or customizing guitars themselves, not buying stuff so they can "be just like their heroes"...

Although, the Lee guitar is kinda cool...with only 21 frets, it's no good for me as a player, but I'd get one just to support the band. I can't see spending more than I paid for the guitars I actually play to buy something I'm just gonna hang on the wall, though...

I'm all for SY getting more publicity (I was happy to hear about Kool Thing being in Guitar Hero III, even though I hate Guitar Hero...never knew Teenage Riot was in Rock Band), but this...no.