View Single Post
Old 10.31.2007, 12:09 AM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://decomposingtrees.blogspot.com...am-nation.html

OMFG SONIC YOUTH, DAYDREAM NATION, AUSTRALIAN TOUR

I don't even think finding out about Arcade Fire's tour made me this excited.

Apparently a Sonic Youth tour is going to be announced in the coming days. From what I was told they'll be touring the state capitals in the third week of February playing Daydream Nation with The Scientists in support playing their album Blood Red River. It's pretty much the 'Don't Look Back' series that has toured Europe and North America. They were rumoured for Laneway but that did not eventuate so I'm keenly awaiting things.

Even though I will be overseas when tickets go on sale and will be living in Canberra I ABSOLUTELY MUST GET A TICKET!!!

Early 2008 is shaping up to be an amazing time for music (and an empty time for my wallet).

UPDATE #1: According to the Don't Look Back website there are going to be many more bands playing their classic albums in Australia and New Zealand. Full details will be made on November 1st with tickets on sale November 16th. We can only wait with anticipation.

UPDATE #2: I just remembered that Sydney Festival calender also gets announced on November 1st and Don't Look Back says from mid-January 2008. I don't think it's a coincidence.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|