View Single Post
Old 02.15.2011, 07:29 PM   #14098
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Easily the worst of the 3 pro-recorded live show/Q&A-things that he has released (EDIT: THIS IS THE FOURTH INSTALLMENT, I ACTUALLY MISSED PART 3). I was a little disappointed with Evening Harder... but this was even blander. In the first Evening With Kevin Smith, he told all kinds of juicy nearly-too-good-to-be-true tales about Tim Burton, Prince, Jon Peters, etc. - in this one he spends about 2 hours rambling about lame weed stories, how fat he is, and the occasional fun anecdote about directing Bruce Willis. I don't hate the guy in the slightest, but you'd think he'd be able to tell the difference in the quality of the stories he's telling.

I hate to admit it, but I'd still be down to peep out the next thing he releases like this. I'm a View Askew fanboy for life, I guess.

Anybody interested in his upcoming horror film, Red State, at all? I'm very excited to see how it turned out. The film is quite a 360 for him, and actually has a pretty impressive cast lined up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0873886/
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|