View Single Post
Old 05.10.2014, 10:26 AM   #3412
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I started reading this last night at work:

I really like it. The pieces actually read like something a stoned person would put on their tumblr account, or whatever. I think it's entertaining and there are a lot of honest thoughts which I am thinking about sometimes (all the times) too and I find it really nice that someone had the chance to put out a book like that.
The same with Gabby Bess and Heiko Julien's work. Really easy to read, funny but still very thoughtful and good for reading at work or on a train when you can't really read more than a page at once cause STUFF IS GOING ON and you can't .. say.. read a whole chapter in a novel or something.
I need to do some more research and find more people that do similar stuff.
IT'S NICE, me thinks.

edit:
Also, I found out about this book last night and googled a bit and found some quotes from it. Liked them. Want to read it. Have to wait til I get MONEY next week though (WHY CAN'T I HAVE EVERYTHING THE SECOND I WANT IT!!!!..................... ok)

pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|