View Single Post
Old 03.26.2017, 10:58 AM   #20873
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
There's a few Jim Jarmusch films I really like (Mystery Train, Stranger than Paradise) and I don't think I've seen any I didn't at least like, but for some reason I never consider myself a fan.
yeah im not a fan of his as a person but i liked most of the stuff ive seen by him

having said that, for all of his generational clichés he definitely took the torch of independent filmmaking in the 80s way before people like sodherberg launched the era of big indies

rewatched CLERKS the other day and whatsisname gives jarmusch, spike lee and others a big shoutout in the end credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion

I really enjoyed this movie. This movie has one of the best trailers I've seen in awhile, and the movie itself did not disappoint.

whattit about?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|