View Single Post
Old 04.24.2011, 09:55 PM   #25
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCromwell
And barring that - hopefully whomever did acquire a copy - would be kind enough (and of course, have the wherewithal) to upload it for proper digital sharing.

Yes. Although i kind of feel a hole in my soul whenever i miss a chance of grabbing an official release by a favorite act, due to circumstances that i can't control. Then later, i feel that is wrong to unnecessarily spend money on e-bay that i could use on some other aspects of my dull life, but i spend it anyways. That being said, people who go through the hassle of transferring the otherwise impossible to find goodies with the purpose of hooking a brother up, deserve all kinds of awesomeness here and in heaven. I love quite a few fellas for that reason alone, and i love 'em like crazy.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|