View Single Post
Old 07.08.2009, 09:48 PM   #78
rocky
bad moon rising

rocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky
7/7/2009
Code:
Walkin blue Massage the history The song "Am i dreaming" is played through an amp* White Kross Antenna

* I thought this was something by the jackson 5 initially , but it seems to have been by "Atlantic starr".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
i like that they can get away with playing songs a trillion times, don't play them for a couple years, and then bring the same songs back and everybody acts like it's the most shocking thing ever. don't get me wrong, 'white kross' and 'shadow of a doubt' and even 'tom violence' etc are all great songs but does nobody remember the first half of this decade?

In case you have not heard the recording yet where you might be busy,
Does it help that before White Kross someone blasted an R&B slow jam through their amplifier until eventually a loud howling squall of noise replaces it, then Thurston yells "White kross!" and they start the song?