View Single Post
Old 07.30.2010, 11:16 PM   #32
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=amerikangod]You didn't miss it, you posted in it several times! Although I believe you missed the money shot. You asked me if I was circumcised after I'd posted the link, and then I brought your attention to the link, but you must not have read that post either. It's as if you're trying to dodge my cock when you should be embracing it and taking it in. I feel confused.[/quote
Dude, I remember posting in it, too! But I don't remember actually clicking on the link to view the blinding image of yr wonderous monster cock even tho I commented on it. I'm heading right back to that thread this very minute. Jesus, what a complete retard. Plus, now I'm horny! Serves me right.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|