View Single Post
Old 08.13.2011, 05:54 AM   #116
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
First off have to say great meeting Inhuman and Dave Cromwell for the first time, and great to see Georgekrz, Super Creep, and Magic Wheel Memory again and great round of beers after

OK, I was the one updating Jenn's iPhone during the show, but it reflected her emotions as well, I lost my shit when they played Starfield Road, was just floored, Kill Yr Idols was one of the best of the night, I was worried during Ghost Bitch cause during soundcheck Lee nearly smacked himself in the face with his cymbals he was so into it, Inhuman, just wow, just floored, well technically couched and can barely see straight with my sunburned face but yeah, I think maybe it was dream and only now awake, but it actually happened
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|