View Single Post
Old 12.03.2009, 10:43 PM   #6
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
i went from really liking the first month it came out, then held off listening to it for a while (i think i might have ran through it fifty times in that first month), and now i'm back to really liking it again. the whole album just sounds very rejuvenated and it's great to see how enthusiastic they are playing it live. "sacred trickster"/"massage the history" has to be one of their best opening/closing combos ever, lee's songs are both incredibly solid, mark's basslines are groovalicious, kim's vocals haven't sounded this good on record in a while (and live on "calming the snake"...wowee!), thurston dun damn good, especially on "leaky lifeboat" (those harmonics!) and "antenna" (still my favorite song on the album), steve is beastin' it as always, etc etc. so many new things to love about this one with each listen.

Me too.

Best album that I've heard this year.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|