View Single Post
Old 08.14.2007, 05:25 AM   #37
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
Am I the only one who doesn't like Battles ?

No you're not, but you can't see me, I'm standind in the opposite corner.
I like the first two songs then can't go much farther.
I saw them two days ago at a festival.
The machine part of it is a cause for my not appreciating the whole thing that much.
Stanier is impressive, but his pals spend so much time adjusting this and that that I had the feeling they could have checked their emails during the show. It was as if they were saying, wait a minute, it's good now, but see what it's gonna be in a minute once I've done this invisible-to-you thing.
A fan (already seen them 4 times) said the voice puzzled him, as if it was smurfs singing along. I found it funny, but that's the voice, or the fact there's some singing that I liked the most, as there was some connection with the audience. Which has importance to me.
This said, treating sound the way they do is something I can understand if can't relate to the result.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|