View Single Post
Old 05.09.2016, 07:34 PM   #38
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Nah, as a musician myself I'm pretty sure he's the least talented member of the band. He's still integral, but I think it's insane to say that he "is" Radiohead. Radiohead functions as a unit. They're like a machine. An incredibly efficient band. Thom is no more than 1/5 of the reason for Radiohead's greatness.

And again, you keep talking as though I'm advocating removing him completely, which I'm not. You keep saying "imagine [song] without Thom" ... But that's not what's being discussed. Imagine if with a little less singing. That's all I'm getting at.

you have this great way of telling the truth with a dash of contradiction to let your opinions slide but count as void. you're perfectly aware of this I know cause you do it with almost every post. it's the most human acceptable thing we do everyday. it's ok. I do it too.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|