View Single Post
Old 05.09.2016, 11:40 AM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I hear you man, I just can't imagine that you're *that* broke. Anyway, hopefully the refund becomes legit today, since it's Monday and banks are in business. Then you can use the gift card ASAP to buy the album so you can talk about it with us.

Speaking of the album, who wants to talk about the album?

Loving "Ful Stop" ... And "Burn the Witch" really works as the album opener. I like it more now. That video creeped me out. The song without the video is thrumming and propulsive.

This is why I don't watch videos. Why did I forget that?
I was working as a sub all year cuz i lost my job last year meanwhile paying cash for grad school. Oh yeah and i don't work over summer cuz finding part-time summer job has been literally impossible so i stopped trying. So yeah. I am indeed THAT broke.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|