View Single Post
Old 09.12.2018, 02:56 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
martin luther raped people too. fuck all them assholes.

I posted this on Facebooks to share the indignation

"You all know that the "infallible" Pope, Supreme Leader Snoke of the Roman Catholic Church, can just DECLARE all rapist priests and monks excommunicated, and turn them all over the the respective police departments world-wide that have jurisdiction. All it would take is ONE Papal Bull. Less than ten minutes worth of work.
The Pope will never do that though, because every single Roman Catholic Priest is a money generator for the Vatican, the world's largest, oldest, and most profitable PYRAMID SCHEME EVER."