View Single Post
Old 03.07.2016, 05:17 PM   #161
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
she was piggybacking off keshas claim

which may or may not be legit i dont know.

grimms isnt and those in this thread pretending otherwise or playing technicalities rather than admit they were wrong are despicable.

Ok, maybe I've missed something.

Can you please restate or specifically point to this supposed proof that Larkin is guilty of lying in this specific instance? Because if such a thing has been brought to light over the course of this conversation, I have not seen it.

Please, take the floor, humor me, and present me with how you know Larkin Grimm is lying.

There's a chance something was lost in the shuffle here, so let's clear this up.

Also, please remember neither SFAD nor I, nor anyone else are saying that she definitely IS NOT lying. We're saying as long as there's no way to know, there's no reason to assume she IS. But if we've missed it, let us know. Show us what you've got.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|