View Single Post
Old 12.12.2012, 03:12 AM   #124
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
a few additional thoughts:

- I love all of the different tours in '85 and this was the first US tour w/ Steve and almost every show I've heard is awesome in its own way. This one is no different! Sure wish Lee sang "Kat n Hat", though...

- I'm embarrassed to discover I've mistitled "Anarchy on St Mary's Place" as "Anarchy at St Mary's Place" for approximately 15 years. (Then again, the bootleggers got the fucking title wrong in the first place!) I still remember a long-gone local shop that rented CDs in the mid 90s, and "Anarchy.." was mixed in among the handful of official SY releases they offered, for whatever reason. It was probably the earliest SY boot I heard, so it's very interesting to hear that show as an official release now.

- coolest download card ever!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|