View Single Post
Old 08.02.2017, 02:53 PM   #8610
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh ha ha thanks for the notification, i just started reading about it

where's the farce part and the grim part?

i just see megatons of money

The farce is that the money is being put up by Qatar's oil money. It's a farce that the idea of FFP is totally ignored/circumvented and supposedly the way they're doing it is by paying Neymar (not Barcelona) the £200 million clause. With that £200 mill they're saying he's going to be an ambassador for the (bullshit) Qatari world cup. Football goes down the pan further and further.

So in effect, Neymar would be buying himself out of the clause.

Neymar wants to do things on his own and away from Messi's long shadow. I get that. However, the fact is he knew Messi was #1 at Barcelona when he signed for them. Messi is always going to be #1 whilst he's still there. Neymar wants to win the Ballon D'or and essentially carry PSG to the Champions League on his own. However, going to the fucking French league is NOT going to win him the Ballon D'or. And I really hope UEFA see the money being spent and know that it's not legally right and slam down on PSG hard.

And how can you not think it's grim? If Neymar is worth £200 million, what's Coutinho, Aubameyang and the rest "worth". It lost any semblance or reality a long time ago, but this kicks it up a level.

I'm praying there is a bubbe and that it's bursts real fucking soon. There's only so much tv money to be made.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|