View Single Post
Old 08.02.2017, 01:17 PM   #8609
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I wonder how prices for football players will be in 5 or 10 years. Will there ever be a threshold? same goes for any other sports btw, e.g in NBA.
all those people earn in a day what I earn in a month, and all they can do is kick a ball in the right direction.

The youngest Kluivert is 9 years old and already signed a contract with Nike ....

good for the kid! as long as he can still receive a dope slap when he fucks up he should do alright

as for salaries-- it's whatever the market can bear

there could be a bubble and it all collapses when people can no longer afford to watch and/or buy the merchandise

the other day i met an immigrant inglés who told me he can watch more prem games on NBC than he could do in england.

but let's face it, the expansion of the global middle class is gonna bring mucho dinero to the most popular sport on the planet

(it's not cricket is it? im seriously asking)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|