View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 06:01 PM   #28
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i would say when it comes to accumulating things - money is what you want to accumulate first and foremost, second are ESSENTIAL items and you want the best possible quality and longevity.

people think im crazy when i talk about this stuff and get enthusiastic about shoes i found that are like £25 and are extremely high quality and comfortable and can last at least 1 year of everyday use (karrimor).

and im like - what the fuck do you think your life is made up of? what the fuck do you think your body is? its a fucking object. you arent supernatural. the external universe is not beneath you.