View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 05:58 PM   #27
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i have these desires but another part of me wants to become a virtual nomad with the bare minimum of shit. i basically live like a survivalist and spend minimum cash on shit designed for maximum longevity. in fact you can get some good ideas from survivalists that apply to a non apocalypse situation.

i buy a years worth of toiletries and essentials and box them all and keep them stored. i do everything just to survive and even have a pack of stuff either bought or saved to buy that would enable me to survive a period of homelessness in the best condition.

things arent gonna get better and the economy is not gonna get better and automation is gonna take away at least half of currently existing jobs and they wont be magically replaced.

so i think the way im living which is adapting to reality and the future is the more sensible and accurate tbh.

i mean everyone around us is selling shit and its a game to move money around and we proles have already lost. but the advice you get is a load of horseshit about reusing things so you dont "need" to buy more, as if your body is immortal or some shit.

the way i do it allows me to save money and not waste it on trivial purchases or having to buy essentials when i run out and paying too much for them.

whose gonna be able to afford to own a home? at least in the uk - the mortgage system is designed to make you work to death/exhaustion to pay the bank to rent it and end up never owning it and then they get some other poor fucker in.

i mean i really dont want to sell all my books... but...