View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 09:03 AM   #12
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
being gay is close to being asexual?

No, but going from heterosexual to asexual temporarily (which I have done before) is a rejection of interest in women, which is close to what turning from heterosexual to homosexual is, I just have never took the other half of the step- interest in men. Probably because I thnk butt sex is gross and I'd never put a dick in my mouth. My sex drive is creeping back in though, as well as my interest in women.

I don't know if you guys have made fun of my sexuality before. There is a lot to make fun of though. My last girl was cheating on me with a fucking twerpy bandgeek that she went to high school with and I caught her and I didn't have the nerve to beat the hell out of him, but instead I walked 3 and a half miles to town. I've also thought this one girl was nice and pretty the other day when I was talking to her, but then I found out she was 15(not the first time this has happened). Why do the nice girls have to be jail bait? It is so annoying. This girl looked older than my last girlfriend- she was built a lot more like a woman. My last girlfriend was a short little twig. She was 18 but could have passed for 13. WTF?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|