View Single Post
Old 12.18.2008, 02:01 PM   #52
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i think recently my tastes have move from enjoying more free noise to prefering noise as a means rather than an end. a lot of my reasons for disliking noise s by speaking to noise artists and noise fans, who can be so booring. the main problem with them ( very broad generalazation) is that they seem to think that since the genre itself is "bad" ie noisy, that justifies any peice of shit record or show, as long as it lives up to that criteria.
so if i say, man that show was shit, all they did was shout and push buttons, they say, what do you expect, its noise. that attitude opens up the slate for such a long list of talentless frauds that justify their musical exsitence because the noise is the final stop in their creativity.
cause i do think, no matter what, to make music, just like every art form one needs talent. thats why extreme free jazz noise, like boerbetomagus is more interesting to me than some asshole with an osscilater and dist pedal through a mike, because not everyone can play sax that way... kind of like any idiot can throw paint on a canvas, but not everyone is jackson pollock...
but i still like noise sometimes....
i hope some of that was coherent and not just random babble

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|