View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 10:51 PM   #514
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
You guys fucking rock!

marleypumpkin, thank you so much for sharing that awesome John Zorn/Mike Patton stuff! I really appreciate this a lot. I`m downloading your Tool bootleg right now. Do you have the Coachella 2006 Tool show? Let me know, if you don`t, i´ll upload it for you.

Crypto, your Pink Floyd stuff is solid gold. Thanks very much for sharing! I´m sure as hell i´m gonna love those bootlegs like a mother loves her son! Thank you for the Timothy Leary one, too.

Sonikold, i downloaded your Soft Boys bootleg since last week. Didn´t have a chance to listen to it until now. It´s freakin`awesome. Thank you so fuccking much!

Krastian, hope you enjoy this Nine Inch Nails bootleg as much as i do. In fact i hope all of you guys enjoy it.
NINE INCH NAILS
LIVE AT ELECTRIC FACTORY, PHILADELPHIA (MAY 18,2005)
http://www.badongo.com/file/1897468
Setlist:
-Pinion
-Sin
-The line begins to blur
-March of the pigs
-Something i can never have
-The hand that feeds
-Terrible lie
-Burn
-Closer
-Home
-Even deeper
-Reptile
-Love is not enough
-Suck
-Gave up
-Hurt
-Starfuckers, inc.
-Head like a hole

Thank you so much once again, guys. I´ll try to show my appreciation by uploading some more stuff later this night.

See ya!

I'm glad yr liking that Zorn & Patton stuff HBJ. & thanks for posting this NIN set, & I always look forward to whatever you've got in store for us. I do have the Coachella show from this year. I actually got a copy of it w/ the Memphis bootleg. The guy who sold it to me was nice enough to give me a free show.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|