View Single Post
Old 01.11.2007, 07:01 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
I like to stay away from starting threads about myself and other mundane things, but JESUS, I hate my computer!

I've gone through a week of hell with the stupid thing (I'm sure you've all noticed I've been absent, and if you haven't keep it to yourself!). Anyway, I took to some geeks to fix, honestly the company is called Geeks, and they told me it was a 'lost cause, hopeless, and a machine with a lot of problems'.

I paid $47.00 for them to tell me this, I pick it up, take it home, and it decides it's not sick anymore. Granted I've lost everything, I'm here.

Anyway, what did I miss?

shit man. maybe you just need a mac. i personally can't stand them, but they are good for some. they crash-- they do! but you can't do anything about it, unlike pcs, and in that way they avoid headaches-- they work or they won't-- simply that. they do work most of the time though.

you didn' tmiss much i guess. it's been pretty slow lately.

o wait

noumenal is back!

that's gotta be some of the best news for this board. of course im sure this jeopardizes the quality of his own life.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|