View Single Post
Old 11.24.2021, 06:01 PM   #4320
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
So, Austria's on lockdown. But people can take recreational walks. Knowing this, I thought now is the time to up my camera game. So I got myself a used (but in immaculate condition) Canon Eos 40D. Four days in, and I can already tell this was a great decision. The saturation and the resolution of this baby are so much more satisfying than what my former model (a 700D or Rebel T5i) could conjure up. I have much less of an urge to color-correct my pictures in post or work with contrasts/gradation curves. The in-camera features cater much more to my aesthetic needs. The pictures turn out just as moody, smooth and saturated as I want them to. The resolution is a massive step-up too. At the same time, it's not too in-your-face, it's an older model after all. Just the way I like it. Here are a few snaps from the last few days.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|