View Single Post
Old 01.07.2008, 11:15 AM   #20
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I'll never understand why being an avid listener of "extreme stuff" should prevent from having fun with/liking other less "extreme" stuff. Batreleaser, I can understand your point about mainstream kiddies and the related second part of the post, this is not a post "against you", rather a more generic rant.
Hell, I've got Zu and A Short Apnea cds next to "smash hits from the 60's" on my cd displayer (<---how do you call them?).
Liking something does not necessary imply an "objective", "artistic" value in the thing liked, it's just a feeling, a sensation, a matter of taste or even plain fun, after all. Like watching a Bergman movie followed by Toxic Avenger. One can enjoy both, even if they are on totally "different levels" from an objective pov.
nah?
porky summed it up pretty well in his post:
"What is there to get, exactly? You don't like her*, fair enough."
* replace "her" with band/artist name of choice.
sorry for the rant. have a nice day!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|