View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 04:15 AM   #42
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I wrote that because you are one of the last people on this board that I would expect to post in a sensationalistic trouble-for-the-sake-of-trouble topic like this and I didn't express myself well, partially because I erroneously figured you would understand. I should know better than to assume something like that. You hardly ever post, and when you do, it's usually something mature. You are European (I think*), so I guess that's what was the catalyst for your posting here in the first place.

well it's nice to know my posts are usually meeting the maturity standards, but unfortunately i can't guarantee you i'll never post in sensationalistic trouble-for-the-sake-of-trouble topics like these... and it's not that i wouldn't understand it, but i was just questioning why you feel the need to express your opinion in a loud voice every time there's a thread you don't like. there are plenty of threads i don't like on this board, but 99% of the time i can't be bothered to reply to them, or even read them for that matter.

however, i've lost you on the part where you're relating my nationality (which is dutch btw) to whether i'd post in this thread or not.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|