View Single Post
Old 05.29.2013, 03:20 PM   #5358
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
It was I.
Yes. It is on the 360.
Buy it.
It's been out for a while and they're cheap as fug on Amazon.
and yes. it's fucking amazing(fantasy so you should dig it).
My ps3 fucked up and doesn't acknowledge discs so I still haven't beaten it yet...and I don't want to start a new file. But so far it's like Demon Souls' which I fucking loved except open world and a bit tougher(which is a good thing). It also features a few more classes...which is cool. Even though you can really customize yer character. You can make a fucking battlemage if you really want to....though it'll probably take a lot of time.

The game requires a lot of patience(2/3 difficulty 1/3 gameplay). This isn't your typical hack n slash. You constantly have to watch your stamina for defending yourself and attacking....it's can sound annoying....but this game really makes you think and strategize parts....even though you will get the point where you memorize shit because of how many times you restart...but you must always remember to stay chill....if your frustrated with this game while playing it....you're probably going to get nowhere.

This game will probably make you cry and ragequit. But that's the beauty of it....you go back own that shit up and fuck pound your chest like a motherfucking silverback when you kick a boss' ass. So yeah....it's highly recommended.

It hasn't made me rage quit yet, some times it exasperating and maybe twice in the game so far (I'm fighting the Four Kings) I've felt I've died unfairly, but I've died thousands of times, it's part and parcel of playing the game, and if you die it's because you aren't good enough, but given time you will be good enough.
One thing I love about this game is how exciting it is to progress, like when you were a kid and even getting as far as the first boss on the first level was a crazy adrenalin pumping acheivment, so it is with Dark Souls when you venture in to a new area and don't get killed in the first minute.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|