View Single Post
Old 10.13.2017, 11:25 AM   #281
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think it is. I have NOT seen a show outdoors in the large stage venue. I have seen Dinosaur JR and !!! and several other bands in the "downstairs" area, which is real nice, the sound system is fucking awesome the batrhrooms clean AF and the bartenders were excellent. They even comped me sodas and juice because they are not idiots like the fucks at House of Blues who charge $3.75 for 6 oz of coke in a tiny glass, fuckers.

Yeah, I have seen pics of the interior as well, and that does look like a really cool place to see a show. I was considering coming down next weekend to visit family, and Primus is playing while I would be there. I certainly prefer seeing them indoors as opposed to outdoors though, and was questioning that location. Seeing you mention the sound system specifically does make me a bit more optimistic, considering I would imagine systems of the two stages would be comparable. And if Dinosaur's bass-heavy, loud live assault sounded good with it, I would think Primus's will as well. Appreciated.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|