View Single Post
Old 01.22.2014, 03:59 PM   #36689
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Hey suchfriends, I think you are a member of the Coptic Christians right? Is that right? I was curious, do the Orthodox christians (Eastern Orthodox, Ethiopian, Greek, etc.) still believe in the tri-partite conception of man? That man is a "trinity" like the godhead? Mind, sol, spirit? The roman catholics (assholes one and all) chose to exclude the "spirit" aspect of man, leaving uis with just a mind and a soul. The "spirit" is supposed to be an aspect of the Holy Spirit, part of the godhead's trinity.

The Roman Catholics try to foool everyone into thinking they are born sinners, and tainted, and hell-bound, and they took away the idea that all humans have a bit of the Holy Spirit in us, making us divine creatures. Fuck I hate the Roman Catholics.