View Single Post
Old 04.26.2008, 04:36 PM   #1115
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i dont want to make this a downer thread, but ive actually been reading the journal of a friend of mine who overdosed about a year ago. i went home for a little while because his parents had a memorial gettogether for him and me and my other highschool friends were in his room just talking and stuff and i found it lying around (his parents havnt even been able to move anything in his room yet, sad), i asked his parents if i could have it and they said yes.

its very sad but it definitley has been giving me a better sense and understanding of the circumstances surrounding his death, and in a way has helped me come to a little bit better terms with it.

so uhh, yeah sorry for that. but thats really what ive been reading.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|