View Single Post
Old 02.26.2015, 11:15 AM   #1066
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the notion that this thread is about "bragging"

for me at least these days this thread is about experimentation and looking for ways to live better-- not by spending more like some enthralled consumer who can drink nothing but civet coffee.

i see all around people who fall into this trap-- that spending more is always desirable. as a result they end up trapped in jobs and situations they detest, broke and in debt, and of course miserable.

i try to the best of my abilities to be anticonsumerist and to live free of traps. i experiment constantly.

so i post here for my internet friends who might want ideas to avoid these situations. i don't care for bragging or stupid ego displays or winning a discussion at all costs. i am however irritated by stubborn midsirections-- which is part and parcel of my ADD brain.

caffeine is great for ADD by the way. no need to pay $2/cup four times a day ($8) to cure it when one can pay 8 cents per cup (or less), especially if there is no marginal benefit, not even in taste or pleasure, to the extra $7.68 or $230.40 a month that goes with that custom.

so "FTW" doesn't mean "what a great boy i am". it means "i didn't have to pay $230.40 for bad coffee this month and here's how you can do that and take a day or three off from wage slavery and financial dependence and maybe work in something you love."
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|