View Single Post
Old 03.20.2013, 03:48 PM   #2669
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just had a big lunch and im about to go into a food coma but here a quick few things

the difference between catenaccio and beckenbauer was that before him the libero was purely defensive while beckenbauer went on the attack. same as sammer.

the offside rule changes ended that so the new libero/sweeper plays now in front of the defense (yes, defensive midfielder). check bwt this awesome article about pirlo:

http://arsenalcolumn.co.uk/2012/06/3...ea-pirlo-code/

This is how the conversation unfolded, in the words of Mazzone: “I was managing Brescia when Pirlo still considered himself a “mezzapunta” (attacking midfielder). I told him to play in front of the defenders, because he had vision. ‘But I like goals,’ he told me, unconvinced. ‘You score four or five a year,’ I replied. ‘Play in this position and you’ll score even more. Let’s try it for two weeks. You’ll be a base playmaker.’ “I told him to play two games without asking questions. Afterwards he told me: ‘I feel very comfortable here. I get the ball all the time.’ He found out how it worked. If I’d told him I was going to play him as a libero ahead of the defenders, he’d have run away terrified! Calling him a base playmaker convinced him.”

pirlo = libero! (= sweeper) (!?!?!?)

h8kurdt -- true-- and that's why demonyo can't find any "great defenders" anymore. well they still have them i think but less. everyone plays everywhere, sorta...

--

and speaking of new tactics, last year i thought dortmund were the possessors of the new secret sauce but this year they have collapsed a little. reus came in for kagawa and reus is awesome but kagawa i thought was more creative. in the back they have hummels who is a defender but also a "deep lying playmayer". they may be on to something with their fast pace game but they might be lacking the players to execute properly what they did last year.

shit, this stuff fascinates me. though i am going to have to go unconscious right now...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|