View Single Post
Old 06.09.2011, 08:49 AM   #14
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The first three things I'd look for in such a list are Michael Jackson, Abba and Prince. None of which feature. Lots of shit I've not heard of does feature though. Hmm.

The reason why there is no Jackson, Abba and Prince is that I have ever listened profoundly any of their albums. I respect them all, but I think M. Jackson and Abba is a little bit superficial to me. I know Prince has made profound stuff, but somehow heīs style has ever got to me. There is no reason, why someone canīt put them here.

I think that "shit" is Finnish stuff thatīs not known as worldwide. I know you just donīt have time to listen every great record that is made in popular music, but maybe you should try some of you donīt know from my list (for example Wigwam or 22 Pistepirkko), you might be suprised...
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|