View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 03:10 AM   #3033
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
I kept mice a few times. Once, I came home from a trip where my brother was supposed to be taking care of them, them as in a dozen, at the time. I came home and there was just one big one, and this weird piece of meat. Apparently the mice all ate eachother, except for a few, which my brother threw down the toilet and flushed, while alive.

That one meat piece left over was pretty weird. It was dry. Like if I'd shown up a couple hours later, it'd have been half devoured, by this big gorgoroth mouse.

The death of mice were my first encounters with death. I was full of wonder and hell-bent on getting answers about it, but was denied. My parents were devout atheists, you see. Shame on me for even asking. And that is why I think some atheists are boring. They're just shoving off.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|