View Single Post
Old 05.21.2023, 01:08 AM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
10 - Everything from the 80s including Sonic Death and Spin Sessions but excluding Made in USA
Also 10 Dirty, ExpJetSet, 1000 Leaves, the syr w/merzbow & gustafson

10/5 - Goo, half great (tunic, mote, disappearer, mildred pierce, cinderellas big score, scooter and jinx, titanium expose) half crap (the rest)

8.5 or 9 -NYCG+F, mostly great but a point or two deducted for some instances of high lyrical wackness.

8 - Murray St (Scrappy Doo joins the band)

6 - Nurse (And fails to leave)

2 - RR (Don't know what the two points are for but I'm giving them out of the kindness of my heart)

Unrated - The Eternal (never bought it) White(y), SYR 4, and the other SYRs that aren't the one above, the one that came out recently (haven't bought it yet), Made In USA (most of these I haven't listened to in so long that i can't rate them off the top of my head)
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|